JAR Audio is looking for a Project Manager to help us manage our podcast projects.
The role will report to our Head of Operations.
WHO WE ARE:
We produce original podcasts for brands to elevate dialogue and drive results. Some of our recent clients include Expedia, Lululemon, Royal Bank Canada, American Express, and more.
We take an audience-first approach. We believe that podcasts are a perfect medium for a brand to engage with a new or current audience. We collaborate with our clients to uncover who their podcast audience is, what they care about, and how a podcast can deliver value. We root our podcasts in this strategy in order to deliver value.
WHO YOU ARE:
JAR Audio is looking for someone with 5+ years of experience in the following areas:
- You will be responsible for “traffic” related to several ongoing podcast projects.
- Be the main point of contact for internal teams and clients.
- Own the project plan with schedule, communications, risk, and deliverables.
- Evaluate, manage and mitigate project risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project roadmap
- Leading client and team weekly meetings, kick-off meetings, and retrospectives.
- Project management software updates: setup of tools, tasks, management of files, and coordinating final deliverables.
- Managing production budget, project financials, resources allocation, and priorities.
- Review and provide feedback on work progress ensuring high-quality standards and project goals are met.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Agency experience
- Experience in the audio, film, or creative industries.
- Superb communication skills: verbal and written form.
- Experience working with a variety of clients: startups, enterprise, corporate, etc.
- Basic spreadsheets skills
- Familiarity with tech tools: Slack, Google Drive, Basecamp, Zoom, etc.
- A detail-oriented approach.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion about podcasts (but you do not need a podcast background).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail-oriented. You love spreadsheets and checking off items in a to-do list.
- Familiarity with project management tools: Basecamp, Asana, etc.
- Experience working in a remote environment.
CULTURE & BENEFITS:
- Remote work: this is a fully remote position, you can work from anywhere you want!
- Unlimited paid vacation: we need you to take time off to feel renewed. We encourage everyone to schedule time out of the office, enjoy family time and share photos when you come back to our #life channel in slack.
- Flexible work hours: our main business hours are 9-5 am PST Vancouver, but we're flexible on finding something that works for you.
- Personal and career growth: we want to help you improve your skillset. Is there a conference, book, workshop that will teach you something new? We love seeing our people growing.
- Great benefits package.
Think you would like to work with JAR? Our teammates help make JAR Audio great, and we are excited to get to know you.