Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, HF Sinclair Corporation is an independent, diversified energy company committed to safely producing products that power the world.
HF Sinclair is the parent company to a number of subsidiaries who own or license a diverse slate of brands, including Sinclair Oil, Petro-Canada Lubricants, Sonneborn, Red Giant Oil and HollyFrontier Specialty Products.
Established in March 2022 as a result of the acquisition of Sinclair Oil LLC by HollyFrontier Corporation, HF Sinclair has:
- More reach to support the everyday needs of consumers;
- More value for our customers, employees, communities and shareholders as a result of safely operating with an environmental, social and governance mindset; and
- More strength for the communities in which we live, work and serve.
Today, HF Sinclair:
- Manufactures and sells high-value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, renewable diesel, specialty lubricant products, and specialty and modified asphalt.
- Owns and operates refineries and/or renewable diesel facilities in Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
- Markets and distributes motor fuel to consumers via more than 1,600 independent Sinclair-branded stations in 30 American states.
- Produces low carbon renewable diesel from multiple feedstocks including vegetable oils and animal fats.
- Produces base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and the Netherlands and exports such products to more than 80 countries.
- Owns a 47% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: HEP), a midstream petroleum products and crude oil transportation, terminalling and storage company.