Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
We’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
The mission of Snowflake Community is to deliver experiences where data professionals can connect, learn, and share while building the future in the Data Cloud. Our team is dedicated to fostering a sense of belonging and empowerment within the Snowflake user community, enabling members to harness the full potential of Snowflake.
As a Community Manager for Forums at Snowflake, you will play a pivotal role in nurturing and growing our online community of data professionals. Your role will involve engaging with users, monitoring discussions, sharing product feedback, and building program offerings to enhance the user experience.
AS A COMMUNITY MANAGER - FORUMS AT SNOWFLAKE YOU WILL:
- Develop and implement a strategy to grow and enhance the Snowflake Community across our owned forums, StackOverflow, and Reddit.
- Oversee day-to-day forum operations, including monitoring discussions, responding to user inquiries, and ensuring a positive user experience.
- Collaborate with active community members to drive user-led initiatives, and provide guidance and resources as needed.
- Work closely with various teams within Snowflake to create valuable content, engagement opportunities, and gather user feedback for product improvements.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on forum-related programs, features, and performance metrics.
- Uphold and exemplify the Snowflake brand voice and tone in all forum interactions.
- Drive growth in forum membership and activity by identifying trends, opportunities, and gaps through data analysis, and comprehensive reporting on community metrics and KPIs.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience building and growing online and offline communities
- Strong familiarity with forum platforms and online community dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to drive user engagement, retention, and acquisition, with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the capacity to manage multiple projects.
- Experience in developing community guidelines and best practices.
- Proficiency in understanding and utilizing community metrics and KPIs, with a track record of generating reports that offer insights and recommendations for achieving community goals.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, public relations, media studies, business, or related fields.
- Technical knowledge or interest in Snowflake products and features is a plus.
- Candidate must be able to spend three days a week working from our San Mateo office
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role:
- The estimated base salary range for this role is $88,000 - $117,600.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake’s bonus and equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; at least 12 paid holidays; paid time off; parental leave; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.