ExaltAnywhere21 days ago
About the company:
Exalt is a post-seed startup founded by experienced and successful leadership with deep background in public service, philanthropy, start-ups and technology. We are building an app that is more social than media. An app that’s more about depth than reach. An app that empowers people to create and join communities that explore purpose, meaning, giving and beauty. Exalt is currently live in TestFlight. It will be launching in 2021.
About the role:
Community Manager is a critical role at Exalt that will initially report to the Head of Operations. For the right candidate, the role can be based anywhere. This person is comfortable building relationships with community leaders and understanding their needs. They are comfortable engaging with all cultures and from all over the world. The role requires a blend of qualitative and quantitative expertise.
- Manage and implement Exalt’s practices for community safety and moderation.
- Build relationships to support the daily needs of Community Leaders and Moderators.
- Manage reporting for Exalt’s data analytics systems, process and analysis.
- Share insights and strategies to increase the community health on Exalt.
- Passionate, personable, creative and data-driven.
- Eager to help build the creation, onboarding, development and growth of Exalt.
- Opinionated about the tools and methods used to capture data and the analysis of that data.
- Empathetic to challenges of moderation while believing privacy is critical.
- A member of one or more digital communities.
You have at least one of the following:
- Consumer adoption experience in gaming, digital marketing, e-commerce or social media.
- Experience working in data-driven or analytics-focused teams.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably a start-up).
Please email your resume to email@example.com