Modern HealthSan Francisco, CA7 days ago
Modern Health is looking for its first Community Manager to manage and grow our brand presence across social media platforms. As Community Manager, you will be an integral member of our brand marketing team, and pivotal in building Modern Health into a beloved brand for existing customers and future customers. To be successful in this role, you should be an experienced social media manager who can manage both the strategy and operations of social, as well as partnering with influencers and like-minded brands to expand our reach and impact.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated. This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the brand marketing and content teams to build and execute a top-notch social media strategy that aligns with overarching business and brand objectives and aims to improve the full marketing funnel (increasing brand awareness, engagement, consideration, and conversion)
- Own all of Modern Health’s social channels conversations and content development (including Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Directly engage with our audience and own all conversations on social channels
- Track, analyze, and optimize social media performance
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in a community manager role
- Expert at using social channels to drive engagement
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Healthcare or benefits experience is a plus
- You are an empathetic community manager with experience driving collective engagement online.
- Thrives on working independently and proactively
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity