Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
- Independently execute technical writing activities in support of the Knowledge Management (KM) strategy, planning, execution, and reporting.
- Take detailed notes and facilitate meetings as a key aspect of the role.
- Write, re-write, and/or edit standing operating procedures (SOPs), technical documents, white papers, reports, and related technical publications to communicate technical specifications and instructions clearly and effectively to diverse audiences.
- Acquire subject knowledge through stakeholder interviews, observing the performance of mission execution methods, and referring to technical specifications, blueprints, engineering illustrations, and trade journals.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with senior leaders across the organization to understand key business priorities.
- Oversee the preparation of illustrative materials, including the selection of drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts.
- Conduct quality reviews of materials prior to publication and distribution.
- Requires a BA/BS and 18 years of experience, a Masters and 10 years of experience, or no degree with 24 years of experience.
- Requires a TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Senior-level expertise with Knowledge Management (KM) processes and strategies.
- Ability to work independently, with strong oral and written communication skills to clearly and effectively communicate technical specifications and instructions to a wide range of audiences
- Expert interpersonal skills for acquiring subject knowledge through various methods
- Demonstrated team leadership skills to oversee the preparation and quality review of illustrative materials for publication and distribution
Target Salary Range
$146,000 - $234,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best beyond the work you do with us daily. We’re fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
- Paid Time-Off and Holidays
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Career Development
- Tuition Assistance and Student Loan Financing
- Paid Parental Leave
- Additional Benefits
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Care