ICF is hiring an action officer to support the Critical Technology Protection (CTP) Directorate of the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) at its headquarters location in Quantico, Virginia. A specific description of the job requirements is as follows:
- Work closely with CTP leadership to create executive level briefings.
- Develop “talking points” for senior executives.
- Research, analyze, synthesize, and prepare information papers for leadership.
- Follow appropriate protocols in coordination in-agency and across DOD stakeholders.
Written products include, but are not limited to, strategic plans, Director’s Annual Guidance, governance council meeting notes, Senior Leader Annual Meeting notes, communication plans and associated communications documents, survey summaries and reports, studies, and briefings.
More generally, this role may involve any from among the following activities:
- Ensure that all written products are error free and meet high professional standards for formal writing. This includes spelling, grammar, context, flow, and clarity for documents addressed to senior leaders, enterprise-wide staff, and external stakeholders.
- Attend designated meetings as required to assist with various portfolio and program needs; take notes and transcribe minutes of these meetings and update CTP leads as necessary
- Create a wide variety of documents to include reports, spreadsheets, presentations, quarterly newsletters, program brochures, and other interoffice/interagency communications and corporate correspondence.
- Assist with developing Job Aids/Training Resources for internal and external users.
- Assist in business process reviews and development.
DCSA is operating under maximum telework during current the COVID-19 pandemic. Upon reconstitution of the building following COVID-19, you will work on-site in Quantico, VA, and will work closely with a team of government personnel supporting the Critical Technology Protection Center.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ experience with Communications
- 2+ years’ experience supporting a DoD headquarters or staff element
- Active DOD Security Clearance
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must have initiative and work under minimal guidance.
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.