Altice USA is about connections. We connect our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
Specialist, Corporate Communications
Working for the Vice President, Corporate Communications, the Specialist will partner with the entire communications team to execute and deliver on key external and internal communications priorities. Responsibilities will include:
- Play a leading role in tracking industry news and intelligence; monitor and prepare daily press highlights newsletter; develop and lead other similar initiatives around key news stories/events that help best inform the Communications team and key leaders on breaking news and commentary in real time; to include both traditional press and social media
- Lead Communication operations regarding vendors, subscriptions, and budget in coordination with Vice President and other team members, when necessary.
- Play a supporting role in communication support of key business groups such as HR/Talent, Community Affairs, Diversity & Inclusion, Local Market Engagement, advanced advertising; to include developing and editing press releases and memos, key messages, backgrounders, briefing memos/documents, media alerts, and campaign presentations, infographics, social media content, internal communications & campaigns, etc.
- Co-manage Communications and company technology tools such as corporate website, employee intranet, internal social platform, corporate social media handles, employee newsletter, analytics tools, email distribution tool, etc.
- Perform PR support for events, special features, company announcements
- 3-5+ years of communications/public relations
- Knowledge about social media platforms and digital trends
- Experience and background creating content in a professional setting
- Be curious, passionate, and collaborative in all that you do
- Detail oriented and a self-starter willing to move quickly and adapt to change
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and being a team player with a positive outlook, good sense of humor, and can-do attitude.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.