Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
Our culture is rooted in our core values. We believe in our people and our brands, and that diversity with inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Communications Specialist working in Chicago, IL you will be part of our global Communications and Corporate Affairs team, primarily focused on the Americas. You will partner with senior leaders across the Molson Coors business to develop and implement effective, internal-facing communications strategies that support Molson Coors’ values and business objectives and its positioning to our employees.
This position reports to our Director of Internal Communications and works closely with the executive leadership team, human resources leadership team, cross-functional partners and communications and corporate affairs colleagues.
- Support execution of plans to ensure the timely delivery of general and pointed communications.
- Support comprehensive employee communications programs that strengthen and project Molson Coors positioning to all employees.
- Make accurate information easily accessible to employees so they stay informed and educated about Molson Coors.
- Assist in content development and support / counsel leaders for major events and meetings.
- Ensure consistency of messages across internal audiences and prioritize messages in alignment with company objectives, partnering with other areas of communications team to ensure all major announcements reflect a coordinated, cross- audience approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with effective mass communications and a wide array of communications platforms
- Experience in communications plan development and execution for specialized programs and segmented audiences
- Superior organizational and project management skills that includes program/event planning and tactical execution
- 4+ years progressive experience in communications or related field
- Minimum 2 years of communications experience, internal/sales/distributor communications experience preferred
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
- You build relationships and collaborate to get to the desired outcome
- You take accountability for results – acting with integrity and honoring commitments
- You exhibit our core values
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our people and the planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
Work within a fast paced and innovative company
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.