We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Who we want:
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive, and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do:
- Perform and manage communications responsibilities to the highest standard, including writing, editing, information gathering, content development, refreshing content, etc.
- Support project/program teams as needed with creation of content and assets according to corporate brand standards and templates to drive consistency of IT brand/voice.
- Create, execute, and measure the IT Business Partner communications strategy, including defining objectives, success measures, audiences, key messages, channels, tactics, visuals/graphics, etc.
- Perform various communications responsibilities, including writing, editing, information gathering, content development, refreshing content, etc.
- Serve as communications lead for IT Business Partners initiatives that impact their divisions/groups – this requires partnering with the IT business partners and IT Communications team and collaborating closely with divisional/group Sr. Communicators.
- Manage IT communications channels and platforms such as Connect site(s) and communities, email broadcasts, newsletters, and other communication methods.
- Create/own IT BP communications calendar aligned to the annual IT calendar of events, ensuring timing and messaging/talking point/presentation delivery.
- Collaborate with IT BP Leadership team to align messaging, talking points, and presentation content for critical initiatives, including employee communications, town hall meetings, and other key events and customer engagement efforts.
- Serve as advisor for IT in communications consultation, planning, and best practice sharing.
- Assist project/program teams as needed with creation of content and assets according to corporate brand standards and templates to drive consistency of IT brand/voice.
- Ensure internal/external materials are reviewed and approved according to approval processes in place.
- Drive translations process as needed for various stakeholder groups.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 8+ years overall professional experience required
- Experience in professional communications capacity preferred
- Experience in executing communication strategy with leadership teams required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout, and design qualifications are required.
- Proven of delivering high standards regarding spelling, grammar, content, and brand compliance are required.
- High-level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required
- Experience creating video storyboards and approaches preferred
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations, one-pagers, newsletters, infographics, and posters preferred
- Project Management training/certification preferred
What We Offer:
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career