At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how to coordinate the delivery of their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new logistics products and services significantly complimented by entrepreneurs like Amazon Delivery Service Partners and Amazon Flex. Amazon Flex crowdsources independent contractors – called delivery partners – to coordinate deliveries to our customers. With Amazon Flex, individuals can now be their own boss delivering Amazon packages.
We are seeking a Communications Manager for Amazon Flex. In this role, you will drive Delivery Partner (DP) engagement and adoption of products and programs. You will work closely with the communications lead and policy/compliance communications manager to plan and execute DP facing communications on product and program changes, developments, tests, and updates with Technology Program Managers (TPMs). This role is responsible for developing the communications strategy and WW toolkits for new Flex offerings and will advise local Flex marketing teams on execution with DPs in each country. They track and report on communications metrics to monitor, analyze, and tune messaging for maximize impact.
- Own the strategy and execution of communications toolkits for Flex products and programs
- Coordinate with stakeholder groups (such as SDS, SLS, VOD and LMAQ) to ensure consistent message integration
- Track, analyze and report on individual campaign results and consult on big picture business trends
- Innovate, implement and test learning strategies that drive scalable impact
- Develops best practices in engagement and execution that serve as a model for partner teams
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, PR, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience developing and managing communications programs.
- Highly developed and polished written and verbal skills.
- Strong balance of creative and analytical skills.
- Strong sense of brand and editorial voice; the ability to harmonize message across multiple channels and vehicles.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing stakeholders and multiple projects at once.
- Experience working cross-functionally and leading through influence.
- Experience managing complex and fast-moving issues.
- Demonstrated ability interface with all levels of the organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.