The Communications Lead is responsible for creating content for each of the program service offerings, such as internal portals, newsletters, announcements. They will create, write, update, and post existing content based on continuous improvement output, research, and customers and stakeholder needs. They are responsible to review and change the content to ensure language and impact to the audience is precise and polished.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertisement or related field
- Change Management Certification preferred
- Excellent Written and Verbal Skills
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Executes internal new hire and promotional announcements
- Leads the Mars Tech Talk production activities and maintains operational documentation
- Coordinates and maintains GDO Newsletter
- Coordinates and maintains internal GDO Team Happenings newsletter
- Ad hoc copywriting to support Senior Manager, Strategic Communications (scripting, talking points, walking decks, etc.)
- Provide suggestions to improve content and ensure all revisions to materials are incorporated ahead of publication
- GDO Town Hall / Senior Leader Update Calls support
- Maintains ongoing relationships and network with GDO Communications Coalition members
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunities
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accomodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Note to Search Firms/Agencies:
Mars, Incorporated and its subsidiaries and affiliates (Mars) do not compensate search firms for unsolicited assistance unless they have a written search agreement with Mars and the requisition is position-specific. Any resumes, curriculum vitae, and other unsolicited assistance from search firms that do not have a written search agreement or position-specific requisition submitted to any Associate of Mars will be deemed the sole property of Mars and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Mars.