We are looking for rising seniors to join Uber as a Communications intern in Summer 2023 (12 weeks).!
During your internship with us - you’ll play a pivotal role in driving employee engagement around some of Uber’s most critical business initiatives and get exposure to all aspects of the business. Your daily responsibilities will include project management, developing and executing creative internal campaigns, drafting content, organizing information and presentations, supporting PR projects, working with cross functional stakeholders, and more.
We're looking for strong writers and communicators who have a curiosity about prioritizing multiple high-touch projects without losing sight of the individual nuances of each aspect of the task at hand!
What You’ll Do
- Inspire and inform Uber employees across the globe by drafting content for internal channels, including Slack, company and team meetings, events, and more.
- Help plan and organize events—global and local—to support critical business initiatives and bring our priorities and values to life.
- Contribute creative ideas in meetings and offer a fresh perspective on our programs—we need a true thought partner who isn’t afraid to try new things and ask hard questions!
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors student in Business, Marketing or Communications with at least one semester remaining to complete after this internship
- Outstanding listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent writer, able to incorporate feedback and draft content for various audiences and platforms
- Able to think creatively and strategically, willing to share insights and ideas
- Strong oral and written communication skills
About the Teams
The Internal Comms team informs, connects and encourage employees by maintaining a governance system that allows simple, collaborative, creative and efficient communication.
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base hourly rate amount for this role is $30.00 per hour.
You will also be eligible for various benefits.