Every Marketing & Communications Professional…
All Gensler marketing, communications and PR professionals should be excellent communicators, proactive problem solvers and action-oriented team players at a level appropriate to their experience. They must be committed to internal client service, poised in a fast-paced environment, and have a positive attitude. Opportunities for career growth are based on personal initiative, growing their understanding of our business, and ability to directly influence the success of our marketing and communications programs.
Regional Communications Designer
The Regional Communications Designer is the key producer of materials that support Gensler’s internal executive communications efforts, presentation needs, and event support. They will work under the direction of the Regional Marketing Director and collaborate closely with senior regional leaders to strategically develop content, design and produce presentations and other communications materials. They offer an understanding of Gensler's core business, an affinity for our clients' world, and are supporting our Communities of Leadership (Offices, Design Synergy, Client Relationships, Practice Areas, People & Culture).
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the design and management of regional internal communications efforts
- Provide strategic and creative presentation support for Gensler events, regional retreats and firmwide meetings
- Work closely with Regional Managing Principals and regional Community Leaders on the development of presentations for speaking engagements and Gensler events and conferences
- Work closely with Marketing Director to manage content, edit copy and design collateral as needed for presentations and event support materials, like agendas, signage, and handouts
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably for a design or professional services firm
- Strong graphic skills for the creation of custom presentations
- Ability to strategize and translate big ideas into presentations that tell a story
- High level of competency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. Primary programs used will be InDesign, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
- Experience managing communications projects independently, working closely with senior staff on presentations and collateral that supports storytelling
- Good organization skills and attention to details; ability to prioritize, work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
The base salary will be estimated between $85k - 105k plus bonuses and benefits and contingent on relevant experience.
Life At Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice annual bonus opportunities. Our annual base salary range has been established based on local markets.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.