Want to build new possibilities? We’re doing that.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a mid-level coordinator experienced in using digital technology for communications of enterprise and executive content. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and grow your global experience in exciting ways, then CGI is the place for you.
We’re a close-knit communication team that collaborates with a global community. You’ll have the opportunity to learn how we communicate about strategic priorities, new employee programs, and digital technology, all while enjoying working together with a small team.
Growth at CGI is driven by your goals, so if you’re looking for an inclusive place where you’re empowered to chart your own path, then we’d love to meet you.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with communications and technical teams to ensure proper and timely dissemination of communications on various channels.
- Showcase the engagement of communications through data gathering and metrics.
- Use your critical thinking skills to collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Pilot and assist with implementation of new tools and technology for enterprise and executive communications.
- Facilitate training of new joiners on communications platforms.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 3 years of experience with working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Effective oral and written communications skills, with great attention to detail.
- 3 years of experience with digital technology for communications and records management.
- Data gathering and analysis.
- Presentation skills and comfort working effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to develop communications reports and papers.
- Experience using SharePoint, email distribution platforms, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office suite as well as Google analytics.
- Bilingual in French and English.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.