Communications Associate Manager
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
New York, NY
Meta is looking for a Communications Associate Manager to join our Strategy & Insights team. This team works across all teams at Meta and provides insightful, analytical reports that have a direct impact on decisions made within the company.
This person will be responsible for monitoring news cycles and developing analysis and reports for Meta’s most pressing issues. A key part of this role is keeping teams informed with real-time news updates, summaries of social media conversations, and media coverage trends, themes, and overall comparative analysis.
The ideal candidate will excel at working collaboratively with colleagues and can consistently deliver high-quality work even under severe time constraints. Attention to detail, ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced environment, strong reading, writing, and organization skills are critical. You should be passionate about Facebook’s products and policy issues, and be familiar with using data analytics to inform media strategies.
Communications Associate Manager, Media Intelligence & Analytics Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver high-quality work even under severe time constraints.
- Providing real-time news updates, summaries of media trends and themes.
- Work cross-functionally across the company to pull in relevant information and insights.
- 4 + years of experience monitoring press and stakeholder relations
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, English, Journalism or related field
- Experience drafting messaging materials and writing news summaries
- Experience owning multiples deliverables and working in a deadline driven environment
- Experience distilling technology or policy concepts into consumer language
- Experience managing emerging issues and developing strategies to address them.
- Experience using data platforms to monitor media volume and analyze social media conversation
- Experience working at a technology company
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology.
People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
$89.000/year to $133.000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
Individual pay is determined by skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Compensation details listed in this posting reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity or sales incentives, if applicable. In addition to base salary, Meta offers benefits.