This is a Non-Employee Contingent Worker Role providing services for TIAA’s family of companies and will be employed by TIAA's preferred 3rd Party Supplier. As a Non-Employee CW, perform a variety of moderately complex business planning, support, and project-related duties. Demonstrates an exceptional standard of quality and holds themselves accountable to achieving excellent results.
This role will sit onsite, likely in a hybrid capacity, at the location(s) listed in this posting.
The anticipated term of this engagement will be 12 months. This term could be extended based on company business needs.CW-Creative, Design & Production Analyst I
Provides assistance in digital marketing duties in furtherance of company's goal to implement digital marketing strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing assistance and support to the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns and content.
- Administering social media accounts, conducting day-to-day maintenance and tracking activity volume across multiple digital channels.
- Gathering data of organizational digital marketing initiatives and results; conducting analyses and delivering reports.
- Assisting in ensuring compliance of digital marketing initiatives with all regulations, policies and procedures.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- No Experience Required
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Currently, TIAA has an opportunity for a Communications Analyst. This role will serve the marketing needs of strategic and core clients by developing and delivering participant communications around plan changes. This position will build strong relationships with clients to gain an in-depth understanding of their needs and objectives with an eye toward delivering effective solutions. They will also deliver standard solutions for sub-segment of client base. This position is open to all geographic locations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Meet with internal/external clients regularly, by phone or in-person, serving as primary marketing representative for Institutional Relationships in developing and executing a communications plan related to plan changes.
- Actively participate in the transition planning process as part of broader TIAA implementation team, supporting institutional clients.
- Develop integrated marketing plans, staying within prescribed communications offer and budgets, for assigned plan change projects in consideration of Corporate, Brand, Marketing, external client, and Institutional Relationships segment goals.
- Manage expenses for projects and assigned book of business. Help to ensure brand consistency throughout the organization.
- Travel approximately 5% of time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or a related field
- Three (3) years’ experience working in a full lifecycle marketing development and on-going client management, preferably in Retirement Marketing (or Financial Services)
- One (1) years’ experience consulting with clients on retirement plans
- One (1) years’ experience marketing project management experience
- One (1) years’ experience working with marketing process automation/workflow tracking system.
- Marketing or Communication’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of TIAA investment products and services
- Familiarity and comfort with process-driven tasks
Start Date: 05-Jul-2022End Date: 05-Jul-2023Travel Required: YesBase Pay Range: $73.93/hr. - $80.14/hr.Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location.