Commercial Finance Manager
Mondelēz InternationalEast Hanover, NJ24 days ago
Finance is infused into every single aspect of our multibillion-dollar global organization. But it’s not just about numbers, as part of our finance team, you’ll collect and analyze intelligent information and data and use that to give everyone at Mondelēz International the power to make informed decisions.
The Commercial Finance Manager, Retail is responsible for supporting the short-term and long-term performance management of the US Retail organization. In this role you will work collaboratively with the VP, Retail Sales, Area VP’s and other stakeholders to deliver Monthly and Quarterly Sales targets, manage Field Labor Sales Expenses and ensure compliance to Sales policies.
- Champion the launch and management of Region P&L’s, establish monthly reviews with each Region VP, forecast Full Year outlook vs Targets and identify risks and opportunities to deliver business objectives.
- Drive Profit Improvement with business partners using levers such as Product Mix, Waste, Allowances, Retail Labor and Logistics cost to serve.
- Track actual vs budget variances, provide clear commentary on drivers of the variances and development of action plan to course correct as appropriate.
- Oversee Daily/Weekly/Monthly Revenue Forecasting process; partner with Region VP’s to identify Risks/Ops.
- Provide analyses and insights needed to forecast and deliver Monthly and Quarterly revenue objectives in aggregate and for the various regions.
- Partner in budgeting/updating Retail Selling Expense including payroll, benefits, bonus and non-people for ~4000 FT+~4000 PT employees.
- Develop and deliver accurate people and non-people cost budgets by Region.
- Manage and reporting of retail Field Overheads and other Operational KPI’s.
- Maintain strong internal controls and adherence to standards and compliance to policies.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, managing multiple and changing priorities.
- High level of motivation and energy with desire to roll up sleeves’ moving from high level to detail as necessary.
- Ability to communicate analysis in a clear, succinct and persuasive manner to all levels of the organization.
- Strong technical skills/agility with a variety of systems.
- Demonstrated strong financial, operational and business acumen; strong achievement and results orientation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA preferred
- 6 or more years of Finance experience is required
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience is strongly preferred
- 6 or more years of experience supporting Sales, Direct Store Delivery would be an asset
- Strong technical skills required (i.e. Excel)
- Outstanding leadership skills, strong business acumen and “Can Do” attitude
- Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Compelling influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead informal teams
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
RegularFinance Planning & Performance ManagementFinance