As a Co-Marketing Lead at Flex, you’ll help define and shape the way Property Management Companies market Flex to their residents. You’ll be responsible for driving B2B2C engagement through the funnel, while working closely with creative, marketing and analytics teams to test and optimize channel performance.
Property Management Companies are core to our business model and one of our most valuable customers. In this role you’ll develop vertically focused marketing toolkits that can be used at scale, while also partnering closely with top accounts to build and execute more individualized marketing strategies.
As a Co-Marketing Lead, you’ll have a direct impact on driving the growth and success of Flex. We're looking for an experienced and scrappy Co-Marketing Lead that has a proven record of executing high impact co-marketing campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Design our B2B2C co-marketing strategy and roadmap to drive user acquisition through Property Management Companies (PMC).
- Own E2E execution of marketing campaigns, from ideation & brief development to wrap reporting on performance.
- Work closely with Partner Success teams to gain a deep understanding of our PMC customer, their marketing landscape and needs in order to increase co-marketing adoption.
- Maintain the marketing relationship with Tier 1 partners and develop a combined go-to-market strategy, while owning execution of the plan.
- Partner closely with Sales, Product & Engineering teams to influence the product roadmap and align on key partner launches.
- Analyze campaign and channel performance against objectives and communicate results with leadership.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, ideally with a focus on Co-Marketing.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment, with discipline to ruthlessly prioritize based on business impact.
- Familiar with a B2B2C model and developing through-partner marketing that balances 2 brand voices and tones.
- Deep knowledge of the marketing funnel and tactics used to drive engagement at different stages.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and manage timelines to achieve business goals.
- Deep analytical skills - ability to translate key business questions into data questions, and subsequently drive insights through analytics and optimization.
- Ability to thrive in complex environments that require close collaboration across xfn teams.
- You have a strong bias for action and ability to move projects forward independently.
Life at Flex:
We understand that it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, curious, determined, empathetic, and self aware people to grow a successful company. Our HQ is located in New York City, but we are remote-friendly with employees located throughout the US, Australia, Brazil, and Israel. We are growing quickly, but deliberately, with a focus on building an inclusive culture. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We offer many employee benefits. For U.S. based employees we offer:
- Competitive pay
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) + company stock options
- Unlimited paid time off + company paid holidays
- Parental leave + IVF and adoption support
- Flex Cares Program: Non-profit company match + pet adoption coverage
- Free Flex subscription