Clinical Sales Specialist
Proclinical is seeking a Clinical Sales Specialist - Liver for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Springfield, IL.
The Clinical Sales Specialist builds and maintains strong professional relationships with key opinion leaders in private practice, medical groups practices, hospitals/academic medical centers, office and ancillary staff involved in the care of Rare Disease - Liver patients. The CSS is a clinical and business leader who represents the values by providing approved product information and resources to key decision makers and stakeholders within their assigned territory.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Represent Rare Disease - Liver portfolio in the U.S. marketplace.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals for the territory by effectively positioning the benefits and use of the products for appropriate patients.
- Develops and implements robust territory business plans centered on performance; meet or exceed territory productivity requirements.
- Develops strong and long-term relationships with customers in all assigned accounts.
- Represent brands in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of disease states, brands and relevant competitor products.
- Demonstrates a high proficiency of the broader reimbursement environment; possesses a deep understanding of the reimbursement and fulfillment pathways for injectable medications.
- Demonstrates highly effective territory management and superior selling competencies.
- Fosters team effectiveness and accomplishments of shared goals by sharing knowledge, experience and information.
- Effective management of territory resources and budgets
- Reports to Regional Business Director, collaborates with colleagues in sales, marketing, V & A, sales training, HR.
- Develops and maintains relationships w/Key Opinion Leaders, Hospitals, Healthcare institutions, Industry Experts, Consultants etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated success in the Biopharmaceutical marketplace.
- Launch experience especially in Rare Disease highly preferred. Launch experience necessary.
- Demonstrated strong capability in account management, superior selling competencies and proven sales performance track record of meeting or exceeding goals.
- Demonstrated strong business analytics to understand and analyze business and market drivers, and develop, execute and adjust territory business plans.
- Demonstrated skills at building and maintaining professional relationships with key customers, office staff and others in the customer influence network.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in matrix teams.
- Demonstrated track record of developing self to drive and enhance performance.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Cervantes at +(1) 213-784-8361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.