Clinical Marketing Manager
You will have the opportunity to provide clinical content and expertise related to CT Workflow to deliver meaningful business initiatives!
- Clinical evidence & proof points: partner with the Markets & Marketing teams to harvest and organize clinical evidence / proof points that demonstrate the clinical value of our products and enable our global Marketing objectives
- KOL management: partner with Clinical Science & the Markets to engage with customer thought leaders across clinical specialties to provide insights for product development, substantiate claims, & provide peer to peer support for Market activities
- Clinical Marketing strategy & Clinical Communications strategy: define and drive a clinical marketing and communications strategy that enables the markets to communicate differentiated value to our customers and execute its delivery with the Go to Market team
You're the right fit if:
- You’ve acquired 5+ years clinical imaging experience, with CT focus
- Your skills include strong hands-on experience imaging with CT Scanners – preferably on Philips Scanners
- You are comfortable engaging with a wide range of customers, such as Radiologists, Technologists, Key Opinion Leaders, & Administrators
- You must be able to successfully perform the following minimum Physical, Cognitive and Environmental job requirements with or without accommodation for this position.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help improve the lives of others.
- Learn more about our business.
- Discover our rich and exciting history.
- Learn more about our purpose.
- Read more about our employee benefits.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa, now or in the future.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. For this position, you must reside in the Orange, OH area.
Philips is an Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a drug-free workplace.