Clinic Success Manager
This role will be based out of the New York region (Queens, Long Island)
Chewy’s mission is to be the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet parents and partners everywhere. We view pets (and pet parents) as family and are obsessed with meeting their needs and exceeding customer expectations through every interaction. Within Chewy, the Chewy Health team is focused on re-defining how veterinarians and pet parents care for their pets. Chewy Health is on a multi-year journey to build a set of new pet parent and veterinarian facing services, delivered via our PracticeHub platform, making it easier to keep pets of all shapes and sizes, leading healthy, happy lives.
As part of this mission, Chewy Health is currently seeking an experienced Clinic Success Manager in our Chewy Healthcare Services organization. The Clinic Success Manager will own a portfolio of veterinary clinics and be responsible for driving feature adoption of PracticeHub software, our online platform to streamline the prescription process and meet pet parents where they already shop today. This role will serve as a trusted advisor to clinics, driving ongoing engagement to help veterinary clinics save time and grow revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- Build deep and meaningful relationships through a partnership and consultative model while driving loyalty with veterinary professionals within your portfolio
- Drive veterinary engagement across the clinic success lifecycle, by creating and executing strategies and tactics to increase utilization of PracticeHub and other Chewy Health services
- Drive usage, feature adoption, and re-activation of clinics enrolled with PracticeHub and drive behaviors that help clinics get maximum benefit from the platform
- Provide content and client support to ensure clinics can seamlessly adopt and operationalize PracticeHub and associated services
- Be a trusted advisor; sharing best practices, identifying growth opportunities, and evaluating and analyzing customer needs
- Work closely with Sales, Onboarding, Operations, and Customer Service to ensure a positive customer experience
- Be a veterinarian, practice team and pet parent advocate, providing ongoing feedback to Product Management and Engineering to improve the veterinarian and pet parent experience
- Monitor, analyze and manage quality and compliance metrics across your portfolio of clinics to ensure that we are delivering a world class fulfillment experience for pet parents
- Think big and innovate to find new and novel ways to increase adoption and engagement or reduce cost to serve
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years of experience as an account manager or customer success manager in technology services/SAAS, eCommerce marketplace or related industries (B2B or B2C); experience in the veterinary or healthcare industries strongly preferred
- Expertise in building and managing customer relationships, increasing engagement, and growing businesses with a top-down, bottom-up approach
- History of implementing processes, methodologies, programs and/or frameworks for managing customer engagement and ongoing retention across multi-site locations
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed KPIs and results in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Hands on experience with sales/CRM technologies and best practices (Salesforce, etc.), and/or Engagement or Marketing Automation Software and tools
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of and complex data into usable/actionable information
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results in a data-driven, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Position requires some travel (75-80%)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience as a veterinary technician or assistant
- History of selling into or engaging with, large and small veterinary OR medical practices in the US
- History managing and growing multi-site locations across a diverse product portfolio
- Experience with launching new technology products/services to veterinary clinics OR medical practices
- Strong understanding of the overall pet care industry and recent trends
- In depth experience and understanding of the veterinary profession in the US
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com.
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact HR@chewy.com.