Client Support Manager
New York, United States
Illinois, United States
California, United States
This position will support TicketWeb, a division within Ticketmaster.
This role will be responsible for operating as the voice of the Client Support team at TicketWeb with Global Ticketmaster Leadership and beyond, along with managing and overseeing the team in its entirety. The successful candidate can expect to play an integral role in advocating for initiatives to drive client engagement and autonomy, as well as ensuring client experience is top of mind and each user is in receipt of a premium experience. In addition, the Client Support Manager will stay in lock step with other internal teams such as Sales and Product, to ensure clients are receiving exceptional service, while supporting Company goals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Play an integral role in managing, coaching and growing team
- Facilitate communication between all facets of the Client Support team (client + customer support and operations) to ensure all are working towards a common goal
- Assign accounts handed off from Sales to members of the CS team based on skill level
- Actively communicate product updates and relevant features to your team, setting expectations and managing their experience
- Advocate for the client by ensuring their needs are being met and clearly communicate roadblocks to the product and design teams
- Develop processes to support new initiatives as driven by the Global Ticketmaster Leadership team
- Identify process optimizations and improvements to customer success flows to improve the support experience
- Work closely with the Sales and Product teams to ensure client needs are met and clearly communicating roadblocks to the team
- Assist with product testing of new features and platform upgrades/fixes
- Liaise with Ticketmaster warehouse to ensure equipment stock is adequate and shipping seamlessly to clients
- Partner with the VP, Support & Operations closely and acting as a trusted partner in defining objectives and strategy, while also implementing processes that scale
- Manage goals/OKR’s to ensure the department is working within the larger support organization and towards corporate goals
- Develop modernized scheduling and onboarding approach where required for all new and existing business across TicketWeb business segment
- Create and implement processes to improve client experience with a strong focus on retention
- Drive operational CRM usage in order to define service levels and resource needs
Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional duties, responsibilities, projects, and team support as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a customer facing role; customer success, customer service, sales, or similar
- Over 2 years of direct people management experience
- Strong understanding of technology, as well as how to efficiently use it to best help clients
- Proven experience developing, delivering, and executing customer adoption plans
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills; including exceptional spelling and grammar
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills; you’re friendly, outgoing, approachable, and enjoy connecting with people
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Familiarity using Zendesk, Salesforce, and Jira are a bonus!
YOU (BEHAVIORAL SKILLS)
- Organizational Skills - Manages competing priorities of several teams/departments/locations. Task and project management oriented, while having the ability to multitask effectively.
- Communication - Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with a focus on client interactions and presentation/demonstrations.
- Results-Oriented - Energetic, motivated self-starter with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals through creativity and relationship building, with a knack for being resourceful.
- Interpersonal Skills - Excellent social and interpersonal skills; you’re friendly, outgoing, and thoroughly enjoy connecting with new people!
- Leadership - Proven ability to support and motivate a team, while enjoying the people management aspect of supporting your team by leveling them up to be the best they can be, while assisting them to achieve personal/professional career aspirations.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
- Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
- Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
- Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
- Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.