Client Support Liaison - Onsite
Is service your passion? Do you enjoy problem solving and helping others achieve the best outcome? We are looking for a dedicated onsite specialist to provide exemplary customer and client service of our Cigna products, benefits, and claim processes. As the Client Support Liaison - Onsite, you can take your career to the next level and have regular opportunities to present your big ideas. Want to make a difference?
How you’ll make a difference:
The Client Support Liaison will assist the Onsite Client Support Specialist in support of capacity and in back-up during time off. In addition, this role will serve as a generalist for project work supporting the human resources, benefits and wellness teams.
***Candidate must be able to work onsite at the Client's location - a large employer in the Clearwater, Florida area - Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Here’s more of what you’ll do:
- Deliver hands-on, dedicated, personalized support to the Client, their employees, and the HR Team
- Assist with escalated issues and inquiries from the Client’s benefits delivery team and/or the employees. Including but not limited to complex claims, authorizations, denials, appeals, incentive issues, etc.
- Assist to provide education and guidance around plan offerings, benefit optimization, steerage, as well as tool and resource navigation.
- Assist with new hire onboarding and open enrollment/health fair support, and client wellness activities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Professional experience in insurance, healthcare, managed care or related industry
- Client facing experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines independently and pro-actively
- Ability to manage expectations and creatively problem-solve effective client solutions
- Ability to pivot seamlessly from customer interaction to client level updates, communication, and coordination
- Excellent presentation skills. Previous success in delivering Customer and Client communications
- Travel may be expected
This role is Worksite dependent and can only be performed onsite. You must be fully vaccinated if you’re to come onsite OR undergo testing twice a week.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.