What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
- SAP is not offering international relocation benefits for this role at this time
- SAP is not offering visa sponsorship for this role at this time
The Client Support Analyst I provide first level end user resolution to customer inquiries escalated through all access channels. The support is often consultative and addresses basic to intermediate service-related matters. The Client Support Analyst I perform a wide range of subject matter expertise in the area of SAP Concur cloud-based products and solution including the Concur Travel and Expense management product and/or ConcurGov.
This is an in-office position and does not support remote work.
- Receive client inquiries via all access channels (Portal, Chat, Email and Phone) regarding product functionality or problems; research with the client to fully diagnose the issue then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
- When appropriate provide consultative guidance to customers towards the resolution to their service issue.
- Communicating issues with internal groups to resolve urgent or escalated issues when needed.
- Evaluating incoming, existing tasks, and routing them to the appropriate team.
- Utilize various methods of retrieving logs and locating logs manually if needed.
- Effectively manage expectations that are set with customers.
- Plan and prioritize day-to-day activities in a fast-paced environment: Show flexibility and the aptitude to process a variety of detailed and time-sensitive information while managing multiple tasks.
- Maintain accurate, high-quality, and timely documentation for all steps and activities undertaken to resolve client issues/questions.
- Escalate unresolved client issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
- Logically diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate issues, or determine resources required to resolve escalations.
- Routinely update the client, following SLA (Service Level Agreement) guidelines, on active issues to gain additional information or to advise of status.
- Interface with other SAP Concur departments as necessary to resolve customer issues.
- Maintain working knowledge of products including new releases and new products.
- Be aware of and comply with all corporate policies..
- Serve as a first level of escalation and work directly with clients on escalated cases and concerns.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Associates degree in a technical field or equivalent experience (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Familiarity with customer service and support for software or other information technology products.
- One or more years of troubleshooting software/hardware issues.
- One or more years in a role interfacing with customers
- Travel industry knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must be able to obtain Government Public Trust security clearance.
Job Specific Knowledge and Specialized Skills:
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills, including persuasion and documentation skills.
- Ability to think logically.
- Ability to plan and to prioritize.
- Ability to deliver results and meet SLAs (Service Level Agreements) in a fast-paced environment.
- High personal standard of Customer Service
- Familiar with Windows OS (Operating System), basic security and its built-in applications.
- 1 or more years of experience in working in enterprise PC/Mac LAN/VPN environments
- Experience in utilizing a CRM system to track and resolve issues.
- Travel industry and global distribution system knowledge a plus
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.