The Client Support Analyst I provide first level end user resolution to customer inquiries escalated through all access channels. The support is often consultative and addresses basic to intermediate service-related matters. The Client Support Analyst I perform a wide range of subject matter expertise in the area of SAP Concur cloud-based products and solution including the Concur Travel and Expense management product and/or ConcurGov.
This is an in-office position and does not support remote work.
- Receive client inquiries via all access channels (Portal, Chat, Email and Phone) regarding product functionality or problems; research with the client to fully diagnose the issue then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
- When appropriate provide consultative guidance to customers towards the resolution to their service issue.
- Communicating issues with internal groups to resolve urgent or escalated issues when needed.
- Evaluating incoming, existing tasks, and routing them to the appropriate team.
- Utilize various methods of retrieving logs and locating logs manually if needed.
- Effectively manage expectations that are set with customers.
- Plan and prioritize day-to-day activities in a fast-paced environment: Show flexibility and the aptitude to process a variety of detailed and time-sensitive information while managing multiple tasks.
- Maintain accurate, high-quality, and timely documentation for all steps and activities undertaken to resolve client issues/questions.
- Escalate unresolved client issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
- Logically diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate issues, or determine resources required to resolve escalations.
- Routinely update the client, following SLA (Service Level Agreement) guidelines, on active issues to gain additional information or to advise of status.
- Interface with other SAP Concur departments as necessary to resolve customer issues.
- Maintain working knowledge of products including new releases and new products.
- Be aware of and comply with all corporate policies..
- Serve as a first level of escalation and work directly with clients on escalated cases and concerns.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Associates degree in a technical field or equivalent experience (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Familiarity with customer service and support for software or other information technology products.
- One or more years of troubleshooting software/hardware issues.
- One or more years in a role interfacing with customers
- Travel industry knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must be able to obtain Government Public Trust security clearance.
Job Specific Knowledge and Specialized Skills:
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills, including persuasion and documentation skills.
- Ability to think logically.
- Ability to plan and to prioritize.
- Ability to deliver results and meet SLAs (Service Level Agreements) in a fast-paced environment.
- High personal standard of Customer Service
- Familiar with Windows OS (Operating System), basic security and its built-in applications.
- 1 or more years of experience in working in enterprise PC/Mac LAN/VPN environments
- Experience in utilizing a CRM system to track and resolve issues.
- Travel industry and global distribution system knowledge a plus