Client Services Administrator
AIGJeffersonville, INa month ago
AIG Warranty delivers a full range of service solutions including warranty management administration, extended service programs, customer service support, service network management, claims processing services, and service contract underwriting.
With over 20 years of experience, we are one of the warranty and service industry's leading providers, which is why many of the world's largest and most respected brands choose us. When retailers or manufacturers want flexible and innovative service solutions that will ensure the focus of building customer retention and customer satisfaction, they turn to us.
The Client Services Administrator has the responsibility for managing the administration of the AIG warranty service network. The service network is comprised of service providers from around the country, that we contract with to be there for our customers if they have an issue with a large appliance that is under warranty. This position works closely with the Regional Management team to ensure our network of service professionals is in the right areas for our customers, to exceed desired service levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the data integrity of the current service network.
- Maintenance of dispatch profiles in both internal and external dispatching systems.
- Maintaining service provider addresses & contact details.
- Processing rate change requests.
- Maintaining service provider documentation such as tax ID’s and insurance.
- Closure of accounts and all follow-up
- Follow up of all service provider maintenance.
- New service provider service agreement processing.
- Ensuring all documentation is correct and follow-up if needed.
- Added new service provider details to internal and external dispatching systems and ensuring dispatching profiles are correct.
- Solicitation of new or existing service providers based on coverage needs and follow-up as needed through phone, email or fax communication.
- Handling rejected dispatch claims, investigating causes and making necessary service provider profiles updates as need.
- Daily point of contact for active service provider network. Providing service providers with our policy and procedures and re directing to the correct department to handle.
- Taking inbound/outbound calls relating to all dispatched claims, open claims issues, service provider complaints and service provider related issues.
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Prior customer service experience.
- Technical experience.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge of how to sell and support service contracts in the extended warranty business.
- Team oriented.
- MS Office proficient.
- High School diploma or GED required
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
OP - OperationsEstimated Travel Percentage (%): No TravelRelocation Provided: NoService Net Warranty, LLC