Client Relations Administrative Assistant
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Client Relations Administrative Assistant to support our VP of Client Relations. This administrative assistant will also lead the daily operations and administration of our Client Relations department.
This collaborative role will:
- Manage the VP administrative functions such as scheduling appointments, meeting, travel Schedule and other day to day engagements
- Support in coordination of department day to day administrative organization
- Lead all aspects of departmental purchase orders, vendor set up, shipments and processes head office requests from distribution center
- Support the team with organizing, tracking and analyzing results for activations when needed
- Doted line to Client Mapping & Journey Director to support in client data projects
- Perform regular competitive research and provides analysis
- Provide on-site support for events when needed
- Handle confidential information appropriately
We are eager to speak to professionals with experience in Client Relations, Marketing/Events or Communications. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and be detail and service oriented. Sophisticated experience in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoints You demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines. Self-starter, who is highly organized, analytical and ability to provide driven research and analytics.
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
Please note that restrictions may apply to part-time employees