Client Partner, CPG
TwitterNew York, NY10d ago
What You'll Do
If you’re enthusiastic about Twitter and have the ability to create and maintain trust with clients, we’re seeking a sales professional like you. As a Client Partner on the Customers team, you’ll immerse yourself in the evolving social media landscape and Twitter’s ongoing product developments to form collaborative relationships with clients and their marketing agencies. You’ll help them find their voice and build connections with their customers through relevant and timely campaigns on Twitter, shaping their participation in the public conversation.
- Create consultative sales presentations to show how Twitter’s advertising products can be used to connect with their customers.
- Help clients create and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew partnerships to drive revenue growth.
- Thought leadership – immersing yourself in the evolving social media landscape, and adapting to Twitter’s ongoing product developments
- Resolve campaign issues in a timely and productive manner by identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Mentor new team members as our organization grows
- 6+ years of experience in digital media sales
- A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a book of business
- Vertical experience a plus - particularly in CPG/Beauty
- Established relationships with marketing decision makers at companies and agencies
- Deep understanding of the media landscape (specifically social) and the opportunities within for marketers
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- An undergraduate degree
The Customers team unites Twitter’s purpose to serve the public conversation with the revenue needed to fulfill it. By focusing on our clients and their needs, we develop new products and solutions that help them achieve their campaign metrics — leading to the renewal of our value to our customers. We do this by:
- Recognizing that we all play on the same team.
- Always examining how to do things better and faster, and how to make our products easier to use and more efficient and effective for our customers.
- Being relentless in our focus on serving the client because our service should be the reason we are consistently hired time and time again.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.