Client Engagement Coordinator
The primary role of the Client Engagement Coordinator is to provide Client Partners with one primary partner who coordinates with client support and account management through the client lifecycle. The CEC owns all the internal systems, process management, and provides exceptional customer service by being responsive to client needs, proactively communicating information, and keeps the Client Partner’s business organized and moving forward.
Essential Job Functions
- Create a smooth customer experience from prospecting through the full client lifecycle.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the projects both international and U.S. across all phases of development from the initial client contact, proposal presentation, contract creation, and project completion.
- Create, manage and process client orders for subscriptions/products/services and/or custom programs in network systems in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Develop loyal facilitator relationships, educating them of new content, managing new certifications, upgrades, material orders, and facilitator promotions. Maintain client (facilitator) databases and licensing process.
- Understand Client Partner’s key metrics and input those metrics into Salesforce along with managing and securing all Salesforce reports.
- Schedule pre- and post-sale Client Meetings and input face-to-face hours in Salesforce.
- Available to participate in post-sale Client Meetings along with Client Partners for information gathering purposes.
- Work with Client Partners to evaluate and execute marketing strategy for accounts in the Client Partner Database.
- In conjunction with Client Partners, analyze and manage pipeline by updating stages and Expected Delivery Dates for accurate forecasting.
- Review All Access Pass (AAP) renewal, expansion, upgrade opportunities with Client Partners in preparation for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and Annual Business Reviews (ABRs).
- With Client Partner, analyze client needs and provide CPQ pricing proposals to Client Partner and/or clients, recommending Sales Levers where applicable.
- Work with FranklinCovey’s legal department and custom solutions team to understand, provide, and secure all agreements and answer any questions about the agreement the client or Client Partner may have.
- Stay current on and ensure adherence of company policies, revenue recognition requirements, and processes, understanding how they impact decisions and sales.
- Manage all invoicing/credits and submit/monitor invoices to payment portals (where applicable).
- Must develop proficiency with the Microsoft AX Dynamics ERP system, Global Control Sheets, Event Manager, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office Suite, and Enable Greatness.
This position requires a minimum 3-year track record of project and sales support experience, including being a proactive self-starter with proven organizational and problem-solving skills while demonstrating superior customer service and professional presence. Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills with a strong track record for being a collaborative team player are essential. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft AX Dynamics is a big plus. A Bachelor’s degree related to Business, Finance, Communications, or related field or equivalent experience is required.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.