Channel Partnerships Manager
AsanaSan Francisco, CA15d ago
On the heels of Asana’s exponential global growth, we are hiring our first Channel Partnerships Manager in San Francisco to join our global Revenue Partnerships team. Revenue Partnerships are critical for the company’s success, and have great potential as distribution channels and additional revenue streams. This is an exciting opportunity to shape an important part of the business.
As a quota-carrying Channel Partnerships Manager in San Francisco, you will report to and work closely with the head of Global Revenue Partnerships to drive and shape our Revenue Partnerships program. You are a strategic and structured thinker who enjoys building new processes, relationships, and revenue streams, while setting and driving towards long-term goals. You are resourceful and scrappy in order to build new processes and improve existing ones. You are extroverted and comfortable with developing partner relationships and executing cross-functional teamwork.
You will be a part of our sales team, which is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long-term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. We act as a key voice of the customer to the product team, and we help identify both challenges and opportunities to better leverage our customer relationships, and drive our continued growth in the market.
What you’ll achieve
- Lead the vision setting and execution of our NAMER channel strategy in close collaboration with our cross-functional partners
- Identify, recruit, and onboard partners in the US and Canada (and globally, where relevant) across a range of partners in North America: systems integrators, resellers, solutions partners, service providers, and agency partners
- Collaborate with partners to develop a strong GTM plan and manage co-marketing activities such as events, webinars, etc.
- Maintain and support ongoing partner relationships, including partners’ capabilities to provide post-sales services
- Track and be responsible for metrics in NAMER, primarily revenue, that indicate partner success. You will own a quota!
- Work with marketing to ensure partners in NAMER have the support and materials they need to succeed
- Strong structured thinker with a growth mindset to rapidly learn and iterate as we build
- Thoughtful about the strategy and metrics you set, but also able to hustle and execute on those plans
- Knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS sales motion, and able to ensure that partners can successfully replicate that when selling Asana
- Balanced in developing short-term solutions and celebrating small wins, while iterating and optimizing partner operations and experience for the long-term
- Experience in closing deals
- A creative thinker who drives new ideas to build the Asana partnership ecosystem beyond traditional IT channel / distribution models
- 5+ years in a similar role within an international / B2B SaaS company