Channel Marketing Manager
VAST Data is looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of the fastest-growing infrastructure company in history. In just a few short years, we’ve shaken up the industry by challenging traditional architecture models and introduced a revolutionary set of storage possibilities through our Universal Storage platform.
Our success has been built through incredible leadership and motivated employees who want to leverage their skills & experiences to make a real impact. This is an opportunity to be a key player at a pivotal time in our company’s growth.
Come join the disruption, make your mark, and be a part of the amazing team introducing the new era of data storage!
- Develop, strategize, and deliver impactful marketing campaigns and events across sales regions with relevant strategic reseller partners, explore new and creative tactics, mediums, and venues inclusive of virtual and in-person experiences and other activities.
- Be an active and key member of the VAST Marketing Team, working closely with Field Marketing, Partner Alliance Managers and global Sales to drive opportunities and pipeline
- Engage with the marketing teams of nominated channel partners to build quarterly co-marketing, MDF, and communication plans, aligned with business objectives, and KPIs.
- Management of channel (distributor and reseller) co-marketing/MDF budgets and spend
- Maintain strong relationships with channel partners to identify go-to-market opportunities.
- Deliver channel marketing enablement activities to support the growth of channel program.
- Build/create necessary marketing materials for channel campaign activation.
- Work with marketing operations to continuously improve processes for delivering and measuring campaign success.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of program results, effectiveness, ROI, and recommendations for optimization / improvement.
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in marketing preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years channel marketing experience supporting account executives and sales leadership.
- Knowledge of funnel lead generation tactics and sources.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time.
- Ability to be creative, efficient, and productive with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and colleagues.
- Ability to coordinate, manage, and execute multiple marketing campaigns concurrently.
- Ability to execute quickly with the ability to pivot projects as needs change.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth organisation.
- A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.