Channel Marketing Manager
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, driving and implementing all marketing activities directed to a specified group of channel partners. This position is also responsible for marketing activities executed through channel partners to support the brands and products we produce and sell.
What you’ll do:
- Support development of annual marketing plan for specified channel/s to drive brands and products through the channel to end consumers.
- Help streamline and expedite the purchase process (purchase funnel) within channel.
- Manage and execute channel campaigns as part of the strategic annual plan to expand share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Work closely with the brand team to support national brand development and growth initiatives executed to, through and within the channel partner.
- Work closely with sales and sales operations to devise and execute plans to grow channel partnerships, product/category offering within channel and total share of wallet.
- Work closely with product team to align offering, messaging and new product launches to, through and within the channel partner.
- Work closely with the insights team to utilize data, research and shopper insights to provide recommendations for driving category disruption and expansion within the channel.
- Oversee day to day marketing support for channel partners and internal sales teams.
- Work with appropriate sales and marketing teams to plan and execute channel events and shows aligned with channel, brand and product strategies.
- Manage merchandising/point of purchase (POP) displays as necessary, working cross functionally on strategy, logistical implementation, signage and collateral as necessary. Display marketing materials at trade shows.
- Develop digital assets and content to aid in online shopping experience. Copywriting as necessary.
- Work closely with retail partners to conduct analysis of online content and develop improvement plans.
- Support line reviews and strategic partnership meetings as needed and requested by sales or business lead.
- Continually research and review channel news, trends and data to provide strategic recommendations for business stakeholders.
- Understand competitive landscape to channel as well as within category/product offering sold through channel.
- Project management as necessary.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years of work experience in marketing, communications or related discipline.
- Channel Marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in the home improvement industry preferred (Home Depot, Costco, Sam's, Lowe's, etc).
- Consumer packages goods experience preferred.
- Digital marketing experience is be a plus.
What you’re good at:
- Creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
- Adaptable individual capable of managing complex projects and cross-functional teams.
- Managing merchandising.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment.
- Self-starter with ability to effectively multi-task and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills; strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing the activities of the group and meeting deadlines in a team-oriented environment.
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact successfully at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and external partners who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- This is a hybrid role located in Garner, NC; we offer 2 remote days. We are open to someone working out of the Atlanta, GA office.
- We’re located in a pretty great spot – check out this video to see what we mean.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring.
Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.