Central Operations Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA preferred (Global HQ) or Virtual (must be located near major airport)
Estimated Travel: Up to 25%
In this newly created role, the Central Operations Manager for Costa Coffee, in conjunction with Operations Director, will create and execute an operations strategy designed to install and support B2B propositions across the US to partners via third parties. Based in Atlanta you will drive continuous operational productivity, efficiency and EBITDA improvement through program execution and KPI governance, process change and automation.
About the Costa Brand
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation
What You’ll Do for Us
- Drive operational strategy through third parties or direct. Create a business that can roll out across the USA that raises the bar
- Create the best Operational execution in the USA and redefines the ops approach for Coffee in the US
- Lead third parties and holds them to SLA/KPIs. Builds Ops to a place where the staff from the 3rd parties want to work for Costa
- Believe in operational excellence and shares/steals ideas from the platforms and other markets to develop the US ops capability
- Ensure support teams work collaboratively and with integrity whilst demonstrating humanity in their interactions with each other as well as towards partners and customers as well as outperforming against operational and financial KPIs
- Introduce innovative processes and procedures by benchmarking against our competitors and the industry whilst bringing in fresh thinking from outside
Qualifications & Requirements
- An ambitious and creative Operations leader with a depth of experience in multi-functional operations delivery across office and field-based teams
- P & L Management
- Strong analytical skills with good knowledge of Process Improvement methodologies, such as Lean Six Sigma, TQM and Kaizen
- Excellent communicator, with strong influencing skills, able to operate effectively in a matrixed organization
- Depth of experience in operations delivery, process transformation; process mapping and re-engineering
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.