Wana BrandsLongmont, CO20 days ago
Wana Brands is the nation's #1 infused products company with operations in 11 states and Canada, and growing. We have spent years fine-tuning our recipes so that our products are delicious as well as consistent and potent. Wana be part of a company whose mission is to help people enhance their lives through the responsible use of cannabis?
Our CBD division, Wana Wellness, is currently hiring a Cook in the kitchen department of our Longmont location. We provide set schedules starting at 6:00am Monday-Friday.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic understanding and knowledge of how to properly use and maintain all equipment in the kitchen.
- Prepare all dietary supplements in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen.
- Follow all cGMP, HACCP and Q/A processes in facility.
- Strictly follow department SOP’s, Batch Records, Log’s, and associated Forms/Documents.
- Assist in the implementation of Edible Kitchen systems and SOPs.
- Maintain relevant training as new products are introduced
- Current ServSafe Certification is a plus but not required
- Experience in cGMP manufacturing
- Ability to stand on feet for long hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Open to becoming trained on various activities, machines, and systems.
- Detailed oriented mindset with a focus on efficiency, quality and sanitation
- Must be able to lift and carry hot liquids weighing up to 35lbs.
- $17/hour+ depending on experience
- Health, vision, dental insurance offered to all full-time employees
- Life Insurance
- Two weeks PTO and holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Product discounts
Wana Brands is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.