Equifax is currently looking to hire a Case Administrator to support the U.S. Litigation Department. This position reports to the Litigation Paralegal Manager and is responsible for supporting the litigation department by performing various tasks related to an internal high-volume caseload. This position interacts with the attorneys and paralegals in the department, as well as outside counsel and support staff.
- Utilize matter management systems to assign cases to internal and external legal counsel
- Process and track the progress of litigation settlements, to include follow-up with internal and external counsel
- Create and circulate internal and external reports
- Organize and maintain documents in electronic filing systems; and assist with other special projects as needed
- Notarize legal and Equifax-related documents
- 3-5 years relevant work experience, legal and/or litigation in a law firm or corporate environment
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years advanced PC skills, to include Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and G Suite
- 3-5 years crafting excellent written communications and addressing team members at various levels, including business leaders
What Sets You Apart :
- Sufficiently proficient in technology such that the candidate can deftly navigate online databases and applications
- Professional attitude and strong communication abilities
- Think flexibly, prioritize assignments, and balance internal and external requests
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and works well under pressure and deadlines
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.