Capital Markets Manager
Nexamp is looking to add Capital Markets Manager to our team in Boston. This individual will help lead day-to-day tasks and responsibilities to help execute future debt and tax equity transactions. This role will begin as an individual contributor with the opportunity to one day have direct reports. This person will work closely with internal Nexamp teams as well as external parties. This role is a hybrid position based out of our Boston HQ and will report into the Director, Capital Markets.
- Lead the day-to-day tasks and responsibilities involved in executing future debt and tax equity transactions including develop, manage, and refine portfolio level financial models for internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Policy, Engineering, Construction, amongst other business units to fully diligence portfolios of assets prior to bringing them to market.
- Coordinate the development of marketing material for upcoming financing opportunities: summary presentations, confidential information memorandum (CIM), etc.
- Build and manage timelines for various internal and external parties to ensure on-time deliverables related to fundings of tax equity and debt financing.
- Support the Director of Capital Markets in managing Nexamp’s existing third-party relationships, in addition to forging new relationships across the tax equity and debt financing space. This involves spearheading external calls with investors and attending industry conferences to further expand network.
- Day-to-day management and mentorship of analysts and associates, including responsibility of task delegation across all capital markets initiatives.
- Support the Director of Capital Markets in reviewing existing portfolio financings and upcoming financing pipeline to generate attractive new opportunities (i.e. bond offerings, etc.)
- On-going portfolio management initiatives (i.e. revenue and offtake mix, customer churn, etc.) and Effectively communicate and present findings to senior management and Nexamp’s existing investors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Environmental Studies, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in solar project finance/capital markets
- Tax equity and back-leverage debt financing modeling
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Creative mindset with proven analytical ability and attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills, and the ability to efficiently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in renewables, energy, or infrastructure preferred, but not required
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, but see yourself contributing, please submit an application. We encourage people from minority or marginalized groups to apply.
At Nexamp, our mission is building the future of energy, so it is clean, simple, and accessible for all. We believe a diverse team brings different perspectives and experiences, thus benefiting our work. We are committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. By encouraging a culture where ideas and decisions come from all people, we believe it will help us grow, innovate, and be a part of environmental and social change.
PERKS & COMPENSATION
Not only will you get to work with a group of innovative, dedicated, and motivated peers, you will also have access to all the benefits that Nexamp offers! This includes: our competitive compensation package; a 401(k) employer-match; health, dental, & vision insurance starting day one; Flexible Paid Time Off and Holiday PTO; Commuter Benefits, Cell Phone Reimbursement; as well as a hybrid work environment, headquartered in Boston, MA with a fun, collaborative, downtown office! We provide healthy snacks, coffee, yoga sessions, volunteer opportunities, company outings, and more!
NEXAMP VALUES AND MISSION
Building the future of energy so it is clean, simple and accessible.
Nexamp is building the energy infrastructure of tomorrow and reinventing the way people interact with the electricity that powers their lives. By deploying a distributed network of locally sourced clean energy, we seek to reduce the negative effects of climate change. Our team’s diverse experience drives innovation from the ground up and with a singular passion: to deliver an accessible and sustainable energy future for all.