Cannabis IT Specialist
The IT Support Specialist will help us maintain the company's networks, email, desktops, and telecommunications systems across the company. Your duties will also include technical and administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and efficiency of computers and telecom systems. You’ll be asked to provide timely and accurate troubleshooting for hardware and software issues for all systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Manage users, email accounts, and domains
- Set up, configure, and install new devices such as PCs, printers, and access points
- Resolve requests remotely and on-site for software, hardware, and network issues
- Document all support cases with user information, nature of issue, actions taken, and resolution
- Configure management servers, door controllers, IP cameras, and analog encoders
- Map, configure, implement and/or support access control solutions
- Map, configure, implement and/or support surveillance solutions
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution
- Develop protocols for the use of IT across departments and projectsIdentify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Perform QA tests to ensure problem has been adequately resolved
- Develop help sheets and other technical documentation for end users
- Complete setup checklists for new equipmentPerform hardware and software troubleshooting for all users
- Create and manage user profiles across multiple platforms
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- 2+ years of directly related experience and/or training in a technical support environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated skills in desktop operating systems including Windows 10. Mobile operating systems including Android and Google. Extensive office-related software and hardware support experience. Additional experience in various platforms such as Google Drive, G-Suite, Slack, and Monday preferred.
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Possess advanced mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Will be required to submit to a background check
- Must obtain all state required: permits, licenses, certifications Travel between sites will be required
As a exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary rate, paid holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.