Cannabis Distribution Production Manager
Groundworks Industries' mission is to bring wonder, wellness, and positive social change through exceptional cannabis experiences and products. GW is an Oregon based, vertically integrated, cannabis company featuring such amazing brands and dispensary's as Pruf Cultivar, Electric Lettuce, Serra, Five Zero Tree's, Cola Cove, and Cannadaddy's. We produce exceptional flower, edibles, solventless hash and rosin. We are committed to an environment of collaboration, celebration, and innovation. Our core values are as follows:
- Cultivate Customer Connections
- Make a Difference
- Elevate Each Other
- Continually Innovate
- Succeed Together
We are looking for an experienced Distribution Manager to oversee the team in the accurate fulfillment of sales orders, inventory management, intake process, and product delivery. The Distribution Manager will ensure that productivity targets are achieved, that processes are developed and maintained to ensure efficiencies, and that all regulatory compliance is adhered to.
Core job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Continually develop and motivate all employees within the department
- Oversee the day-to-day inventory and order fulfillment processes with an eye on efficiency, flawless execution, scheduling, route preparation and route delivery
- Ensure and maintain the organization of finished goods inventory, facilitating accuracy in order picking and packing
- Develops project plans to manage specific areas of work to include defined tasks, responsibilities, timelines, and milestones
- Set the standard and provide leadership direction to the team to ensure that production protocols and established practices are being followed through daily validation
- Delivers accurate and timely management reporting products (historical results, forecast, OKR and metrics) on an ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Create Process guidelines and SOPs for the Distribution Team and ensure adherence
- Creates labor plan based on Engineering time standards for each task
- Develop processes that ensure regulatory compliance in all distribution activities
- Routinely audit all processes to ensure they are being performed at or above set standards
- Ensures that all distribution FG vault areas are efficiently set up, maintained and managed
- Perform, when necessary, all tasks in the distribution process
- Oversee a team of 2-5 Production Assistants and Specialists
- Ability to manage personnel issues, including disciplinary actions with confidence and equality.
- Proficiency with METRC, BioTrack (POS system), Microsoft Office, with a focus on excel, and other production software.
- General understanding of vehicle logistics and management
- Experience working with ERP systems and CRM systems a plus.
- Strong supervisory skills with ability to build team engagement and commitment, follow through on development actions to optimize individual potential and empower and motivate others.
- Results driven, with a strong emphasis on data to qualify approaches and outcomes.
- Ability to deal with complexity, shifting priorities, flexibility, and ambiguity
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and "soft" skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with respect toward others.
Competitive pay, benefits and store discounts! OLCC Permit fee reimbursed after 90 days; team bonus opportunity.