New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies - from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups - use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone's reach while doing the most important work of your career.
Our Campaigns team drives global strategies to engage prospects and customers and generate demand for our prioritized solutions. We are sales-aligned and partner closely with Product Marketing, Regional Marketing, Performance Marketing, Sales and others to bring full-funnel campaigns to life and optimize performance and business impact.
We are looking for a passionate team member with experience running campaigns globally at scale. This is a key role in Stripe’s campaigns team, and will contribute directly to Stripe’s growth. This is an opportunity for someone who doesn’t shy away from team collaboration and project management. The ideal candidate is adept at thinking both strategically and tactically to get things done.
What you’ll do
In this role you will have an opportunity for impact by running integrated campaigns that drive and capture demand across all of our audiences. This is an opportunity for someone who doesn’t shy away from team collaboration, project management and who thinks both strategically and tactically to get things done.
- Lead the global strategy and execute integrated marketing campaigns for our highest priority audiences globally and represent the campaign strategy, plan, execution and performance with cross-functional partners and key stakeholders.
- Drive alignment with marketing and cross-functional partners across Product Marketing, Regional AMER, EMEA and APAC Marketing, Performance Marketing, Partner Marketing, Marketing Operations, Brand, Design, Sales, Comms, and others to drive the strategy, gather business requirements, and ensure we deliver a consistent, unified global message to the market
- Continually collect feedback from regional marketing teams in Stripe’s priority markets to understand local customer needs and refine campaign strategies for relevance and impact.
- Own campaign performance metrics and key business and revenue metrics across the sales funnel, including prospect acquisition and install base expansion.
- Own internal communications and reporting for your campaign(s), keeping key stakeholders informed throughout the planning and execution process, and partnering cross-functionally to build experiments that improve campaign performance.
- Partner with our Product Marketing team to align messaging, content and Sales Plays, and understand relevant solutions and uses cases that roll into each campaign
- Partner with the Performance Marketing team to build media plans to acquire and nurture prospective buyers and improve ROI, and with the Design team to support the development of new, high-performing creative.
- Track, measure, and communicate campaign results, continually optimizing for efficiency and scale, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts.
Who you are
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 8+ years relevant experience running high velocity and scaled marketing campaigns
- Experience building and executing global programs with global teams and a wide range of key stakeholders
- Proven track record of defining and executing campaign strategies that deliver against funnel metrics and KPIs
- Deep understanding of persona marketing, CRM, marketing automation, performance marketing, and email marketing tactics and technology
- Varied background across marketing disciplines such as demand generation, integrated marketing, campaigns, and performance marketing
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once; you’re a master juggler and don’t let it get the best of you
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
- Understanding of self-serve / web-based marketing motions and funnels
- Understanding of the payments, SaaS, and financial technology sectors
- Experience marketing cloud services and/or software solutions
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Experience at highly dynamic, high-growth tech companies
Pay and benefits
The annual US base salary range for this role is $159,500 - $225,200. For sales roles, the range provided is the role’s On Target Earnings ("OTE") range, meaning that the range includes both the sales commissions/sales bonuses target and annual base salary for the role. This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Stripe and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location. Applicants interested in this role and who are not located in the US may request the annual salary range for their location during the interview process.
Additional benefits for this role may include: equity, company bonus or sales commissions/bonuses; 401(k) plan; medical, dental, and vision benefits; and wellness stipends.
Please find our California applicant personal information notice here.
We look forward to hearing from you
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.