Call Center Lead
You will lead the performance of the RBDC Call Center (Inside Sales, Customer/Field Support) and ensure performance standards are met. The Call Center Lead will train, coach, document, and develop assigned agents and manage corrective counseling. The Lead will work with the team to maintain a positive, motivational, and high-energy working environment. Provide ongoing coaching opportunities, and the inspiration to exceed customer expectations. As our needs arise, this supervisory role will lead both inbound (customer service) and outbound (inside sales) functions.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and establish a quality & value focused team that aligns with Red Bull's culture and allows individuals to grow and take responsibilities within their defined areas
- Manage important metrics, productivity, and communicate goals to the call center team
- Motivate and encourage team members through positive communication and feedback
- Prepare reports and analyzing data to assist management in determining call center goals and key performance
COACHING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Lead part of the Call Center team to ensure balanced span of control staff management.
- Onboard new call center associates, providing clear instructions on processes and procedures, efficient use of tools/systems, and being a resource for ongoing questions
- Create training materials with latest system and procedure updates
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES
- Cover employee vacations and absence (Sales and Support)
- Handle customer complaints and provide sound solutions/alternatives in a time-sensitive fashion
- Maintain Call Routing in Spring (adding and removing customers)
- Manage ZenDesk to ensure incoming calls from customers and field personnel are answered in time-sensitive fashion
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Qualified candidates will have at least 4 years of industry relevant experience:
- Problem solving skills and multi/tasking skills
- Personal and on-the-phone communication skills.
- Substantial customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Originate and hold relationships with customers and team members
- Exceptional organizational capabilities
- Previous experience in a leadership role or a similar supervisory position.
- Sales experience in the CPG/DSD industry.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or experience in lieu of degree
- English, additional languages an advantage
- Travel 0-10%
- Benefits eligible