At the Apple Store, you maintain customers’ trust in Apple as the skilled expert troubleshooting and repairing products. You use problem-solving and people skills to assure Genius Bar customers of swift resolutions to their technical problems. You also educate your team members about products, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date. With your customer service brilliance and empathetic nature, you provide Genius advice and support every day.
Both full-time and part-time jobs are available.
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer appointments.
As a Genius, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Apple customers in need. You quickly diagnose product issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and empathy. After determining whether repairs can be done or a replacement is needed, you offer solutions to quickly get users up and running again. Even if you're juggling more than one customer, you stay conscious of their time demands as well as your own. You fulfill Apple's service commitment with style, speed, and skill. And you earn the trust of customers and coworkers alike as you offer guidance, knowledge, and even tips and training.
- You have an aptitude for acquiring skills in technical repairs and an eagerness to learn.
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- Multilingual ability is a plus.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Roles based in Quebec require French language proficiency.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. Your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
- Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple Inc.’s discretionary employee stock programs. Employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit award recommendations, and can purchase Apple Inc. stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple Inc.’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Participation in Apple Inc.’s discretionary stock programs is governed by Apple Inc.’s stock plans and agreements and are not part of local employment contracts or compensation.
- You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
- For information about pay, if you are interested in roles located in one of our British Columbia locations click here to select a store and view pay information.
- Note: Apple benefit and compensation programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.