Business Systems Analyst
At East Tennessee Children’s Hospital, care is at the CORE of who we are. We are comprised of care team members who live out our core values of Compassion, Ownership, Respect, and Excellence. We support each other by fostering a culture of team engagement that creates moments that matter – every interaction, every time.
- Compassion – We imagine what others are going through, work to alleviate suffering, and create joy whenever possible.
- Ownership – We take pride in our work, act with integrity, and feel personal responsibility for achieving our mission.
- Respect – We listen, understand, and communicate openly and politely. We recognize our diverse strengths.
- Excellence – We set high standards for performance in delivering the safest patient care. We give extraordinary and meaningful experiences to our patients, their families, team members, and the community we serve.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Primary function will be to support all aspects of the Workday cycle across multiple platforms. Responsible for analysis, design, installation, and maintenance of hospital computer information systems. Must have general software knowledge and ability to oversee projects to run hospital information systems and personal computer systems. Assists departments in the evaluation, documentation, technical planning and implementation of assigned systems as well as assisting with the development of policies and procedures. Evaluates new and existing software products. Formulates statements of problems or objectives and design solutions.
- Bachelors Degree Required; Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8 years of technical experience with computer systems can be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
Minimum Work Experience
- 3 years of Workday experience required
- 2-5 years of system design and programming work experience preferred
Required Licenses/Certifications for position
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Skilled in multiple platforms of Workday, such as Payroll, Finance, Supply Chain, Security and Human Resources
- Major systems development and implementation experience.
- Understands project management and control.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills are required as is the ability to multi-task and to work both independently and within a team.
- Must be able to crawl under or around furniture and equipment in order to access wiring and outlets where problems may occur.
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Light lifting, pushing and pulling is required for 10-20 lbs occasionally and frequent moving of objects of less than 10 lbs is required. Frequent sitting with some walking, standing, squatting, bending and reaching is required. Keyboard/computer use and/or repetitive motions may be required.