Business Systems Analyst
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to support our rapidly scaling Business Technology team. An ideal candidate will be a seasoned systems professional who can support a variety of cross functional projects and deliver initiatives within Customer Experience and Legal systems.
This Mironeer will be responsible for partnering with the Customer Experience and Legal teams in the US region and have an integral role on the build-out of solutions spanning across multiple systems. Representing the Business technology team, you will participate and lead conversations with cross functional stakeholders and drive decisions on Customer Experience and Legal systems. You will then scope the requirements and ensure delivery of these solutions.
As a key member of the Business Technology team, you will work closely with the internal Customer Experience and Legal teams to deeply understand and improve our Systems and Processes. This person will join a team with an appetite for constant improvement that is driven by highly motivated and collaborative individuals.
With team members from around the world (eight different countries on our team alone!), Miro provides a collaborative environment where good ideas come together to be used. Amsterdam and Austin are home to the majority of our teams so expect to be surrounded by hundreds of team members eager to help you on your journey at Miro.
What you’ll do
- Help Miro close deals, educate customers, improve adoption, drive retention and support end users when they need help.
- Work with Legal Ops, Deal Desk and CX Ops to provide end-to-end efficiency improvements for the organization.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and technical delivery of processes across 6 systems.
- Own the processes in Customer Experience and Legal systems and support ancillary BizTech team members on various projects.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years experience in SalesForce implementation.
- 3+ years experience implementing technical solutions cross functionally.
- Ability to turn functional process improvements into scalable technical solutions.
- Knowledge of REST APIs, POSTMAN and integration platforms like Tray or Workato is a plus.
- Strong documentation skills is a must have.
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish in a fast paced environment.
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, empathetic, and comfortable leading requirements gathering and delivering technical solutions on cross-functional projects.
- Outstanding presentation and partnership skills, ability to balance multiple projects and work with key business partners.
What's in it for you
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- Flexible time off
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Up to $2,000 of charitable donation matches each year
Miro provides a visual workspace for innovation that enables distributed teams of any size to dream, design, and build the future together. Our mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing by creating a place where teams can create together seamlessly, regardless of location.
Today, more than 50 million users in 180,000 organizations including Nike, Ikea, Deloitte, WPP, and Cisco depend on Miro to improve product development collaboration, to speed up time to market, and to make sure that new products and services deliver on customer needs.
Miro's visual workspace enables distributed teams to come together to synthesize information, develop strategy, design products and services, and manage processes all throughout the innovation lifecycle. When you look at a Miro Board, you can see hundreds of collaborators moving through the space as named cursors on the screen designing, contributing ideas, providing feedback, and co-creating together with shared tools and information.
Everyone in Miro has access to the same shared capabilities designed for innovation including diagramming, wireframing, real-time data visualization, and built-in support for agile practices. Miro's workspace is integrated with more than 130 other applications including Jira, Azure DevOps, Asana, Zoom, Slack, and Teams, many of which offer two-way integrations and can be dynamically updated directly from Miro.
Miro enables organizations to accelerate time to market and ensure continuous alignment with customer needs and company strategy. In most organizations, Miro is used by product development teams looking for a new, better way to drive innovation. However, we see more teams including marketing, sales, management consulting, architecture, creative design, and HR that are increasingly applying innovation methodologies such as design thinking and agile practices and adopting Miro for this work.
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.