Business Sales Analyst
COTY is looking for smart leaders who are tenacious, passionate, and fearlessly kind.
Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skin care and body care. COTY is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. COTY’s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed to range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
ROLE AND DEPARTMENT
Reporting into the Manager, Planning & Analysis, this role is responsible for sales forecasting, customer collaboration, and customer supply. Close collaboration with our internal account teams, as well as internal cross-functional groups such as Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Marketing, and Finance is key to achieve business objectives; while building a strong partnership with our retailers’ supply and planning teams.
In this role you will:
- Track, report, and influence daily gross shipments vs forecast and targets
- Maximize customer data and customer collaboration to develop robust analysis and plans related to their supply chain:
- Customer inventory levels (DC and store)
- Out of stock risk and customer fill rate
- Launch execution plans and end of season strategy
- Aged inventory and returns reduction
- Analyze data from multiple sources to generate accurate forecasts, pre-promotion planning, and post-promotion analysis
- Identify opportunities to further develop data management processes such as: standard weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and business reviews
- Work closely with Sales to improve accuracy of monthly gross shipments forecasting, through gathering data and insights from all pertinent internal and external sources
- Build customer collaboration relationships with planning and replenishment teams
- Foster internal collaboration with Sales, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Order Management, Finance, and Trade Marketing
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of CPG experience in the areas of sales planning, supply chain, or forecasting
- Advanced analytical and data management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to influence internal and external partners
- Must be detail-oriented, work well under pressure and be able to adhere to timelines, while prioritizing workload and multi-tasking.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Coty’s global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We believe that a more flexible philosophy of remote working will give everyone the freedom to choose what works for their individual circumstances and empower them to always perform at their best.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contactcotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click here to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Base Salary Range: $95,000.00-$105,000.00 + bonus
Salary dependent on different factors.