Business Process Automation Specialist
This Business Process Automation Specialist is a hands-on role in the field of machine learning, information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and ontology engineering technologies. Contributes to the realization of cutting-edge technical capabilities into business applications by applying advanced algorithms and techniques to software solutions.
- Adapts best practices to design and build intermediate complexity machine learning systems
- Contributes to design and prototyping of intermediate complexity machine learning systems
- Contributes to the realization of major machine learning technical capabilities in the industry by identification, research and software implementation
- Serves as part of a technical team to implement machine-learning solution; can work independently on small projects
- Contributes to delivery of technical capability innovation
- Develops in-depth ideas and materials as part of applying technical capabilities into business solution
- Ensures understanding of technical matters by non-technical, executive decision makers
- Develops and uses subtle strategies to influence or persuade others, particularly in sensitive or high-pressure situations
- Extends capabilities by working closely with senior team members/experts both within and outside of internal organization
This job does not have supervisory duties.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 or more years of equivalent experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Some experience machine learning or artificial intelligence software engineering
- Legal Business knowledge is a plus
- Python coding experience is a plus
- Knowledge of coding for repositories is a plus
- Sharepoint experience is a plus
- Matter management experience is a plus
- Both front and backend technical experience with cognitive business applications.
- Instinctive knowledge of how people will want to use a product, service, or solution that solves a real-world business problem.
- Some experience with various supervised and unsupervised machine-learning techniques
- Some experience in one or two of the following areas: machine learning, natural language processing, or ontology engineering technologies
- Ability to adapt standard machine learning methods and best practices
- Strong Intermediate to advanced MS office skills
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. May be required to perform other related duties as assigned. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Compensation offered for this role is $51,600.00 to $75,000.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.