The Business Operations Specialist is responsible for assuring timely resolution of all customer chargebacks and daily order processing, logistics, and supply chain management of assigned accounts; developing and maintaining operational reporting and analysis, project management and other duties as assigned by operations management.
- Researches and investigates all customer chargebacks in a timely manner using multiple processing systems and communication with necessary internal and external parties.
- Process orders and provide operational support to all departments for assigned customers/regions.
- Plan and arrange shipments, including coordinating with all external parties, freight forwarders, carriers, and warehouses to ensure all shipping paperwork is completed correctly and on-time prior to shipment.
- Process and manage Advanced Shipping Notifications for assigned accounts.
- Review and confirm orders by collaborating with Demand Planning, Sales and/or Customer, as necessary.
- Submit orders for routing and ensure they are shipped within assigned time frame.
- Review and dispute chargebacks in a timely manner, identify root cause issues, and make suggestions for improvement based on findings.
- Review inventory and confirm SAP transactions are being uploaded correctly.
- Process and allocate backorders.
- Create periodic reports and ad-hoc reports on a regular basis and upon request.
- Process Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs).
- Create and process air freight requests for approval.
- Process Material Transfer Requests, as needed.
- Assist with month-end closing process.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Creates and maintains all Operations reports.
- Creates and manages electronic Purchase Requisitions for Operations.
- Tracks projects and tasks for all participants.
- Travel required up to 20% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance or Business) preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a combination of the following: chargeback management, order management, account management, inventory management, project management, program implementation, business analytics, and report writing.
- Must possess strong analytical, logistics, order management, project management, report writing, oral and written presentation skills including command of relevant technical information.
- Must have experience with SAP ERP System.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, Shared Drives and other filing-sharing utilities.
- Intermediate level of Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, If-then statements, Index/Match, Graphs).
- Ability to work extended periods and on holidays, when needed, to complete special projects, month-end closes, critical order fulfillment periods, and periodic stock takes.
- Pays attention to detail and able to work separately as well as in a team environment.
- Knowledge of vendor agreements and ability to decipher the difference between compliance issues, shortages, pricing errors, etc.
- Able to develop procedures, processes, and techniques to respond to customer inquiries.
- Ability to conduct and interpret root-cause analysis and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to interface, negotiate and collaborate with internal teams and external customers, as required.
- Able to work under time constraints.
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills and good judgment.
- Skilled at time management with the ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates a high level of attendance, is reliable and dependable.
- Commitment to continuous improvements and core company value.
- Organized, detail oriented, and always prepared.
- High-level of communication skills both written and verbal.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities.
With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and Blade gaming laptops.
Razer’s software platform, with over 125 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma RGB (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer also offers payment services for gamers, youth, millennials and Gen Z. Razer Gold is one of the world’s largest game payment services, and Razer Fintech provides fintech services in emerging markets.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in Irvine (California) and Singapore, Razer has 17 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).