At Webflow, our mission is to bring development superpowers to everyone. Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code.
By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
Webflow is looking to hire a strong operator to lead key strategic initiatives and drive our next phase of growth. In this role, you will help Webflow accelerate our existing momentum, scale our business initiatives, and maximize our full potential.
Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $180,000 - $248,000 for most US locations and $200,000 - $275,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Operations
In this role, you’ll focus on …
- Strategic Planning: Work closely with the CMO and VP of Growth to develop and implement growth strategies for the self-serve business
- Data-Driven Insights: Partner with Data, Finance and Product teams to utilize data analytics to provide actionable insights, helping to optimize the self-serve customer journey and improve conversion rates
- OKR Management: Facilitate the OKR-setting development and reporting process for the marketing department
- Operational Excellence: Support leadership team in streamlining and optimizing operational processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Leadership: Lead key growth projects from conception to execution as needed, ensuring they align with company objectives and departmental OKRs
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Serve as the connective tissue for cross-functional teams(e.g. Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering, Finance, People, and other internal groups, etc.), fostering collaboration, knowledge sharing, and guiding teams towards shared objectives.
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we'll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- Extensive experience in annual and multi-year planning cycles, specifically for SaaS PLG business models
- Proficiency in SQL is a must
- Comfortable with data and ambiguity; able to both delve into the details and operational tactics, and engage meaningfully on the big picture or overall strategy
- Highly analytical and proactive, with a strong executive presence to influence and work cross-functionally
- Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- 8+ years of relevant experience in SaaS PLG strategy, planning and operations
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience. We deeply understand what we’re building and who we’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency. We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care. Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark. We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as a team to get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.
Benefits & wellness
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement
- Flexible PTO with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Be you, with us
At Webflow, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Not ready to apply, but want to be part of the Webflow community? Consider following our story on our Webflow Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Glassdoor.
To join Webflow, you'll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.