Business Intelligence Analyst
This position transforms data into business intelligence across different customer segments, and considers market dynamics, competition, cost structure, and capabilities of the organization with the overall objective to maximize sales revenue while ensuring efficiency and profitability for the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and managing business intelligence solutions for the organization
- Providing reports through office applications to improve business processes
- Collaborating with team members for the purpose of collecting data and executing the companys mission
- Analyzing business requirements and processes, and recommending them to the management and executives for implementation
- Creating and maintaining documentation that includes the design, requirements, and user manuals for the organization
- Identifying the development needs for the purpose of streamlining and improving the operations of the organization for efficiency and profitability
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Proficiency with MS Excel required
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, Looker, or other data visualization tools preferred
- Experience with Financial Management, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management and Manufacturing in a CPG industry with both B2B and D2C models preferred
$90,000 - $105,000
Charlottes Web provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Charlottes Web is an at-will employer.