Business Development Representative
AudiomackRemotea month ago
Audiomack is an artist-first music streaming and discovery platform, committed to providing artists with all of the tools they need to build their professional careers and enhance the user experience. Our streaming platform is integrated in a variety of both domestic and international markets ranging from Africa to the Caribbean and Latin America. We’re currently seeking a Business Development Representative to support our sales team.
Audiomack’s Business Development Representative will support the sales team in all areas of the sales cycle, in both our direct and programmatic channels. This individual will demonstrate a strong ability to work in a fast paced environment, interface with clients and internal teams around campaign performance management, analyze success of ongoing deals, and generate new potential business leads.
This is a remote position with available access to our NYC Administrative Offices & Studios. COVID measures available per request as well.
- Detailed tracking of sales processes across all active and prospective clients as well as general process improvements
- Management of agency and client relationships in all stages of development and execution
- Industry analysis of advertising spend on competitive platforms as well as general ad industry trends
- Interface with internal marketing, creative and editorial teams around creation of advertising assets, sales decks, ongoing campaigns etc.
- Troubleshooting potential technical issues around campaigns with internal and external development teams
- Forecasting of inventory availability using internal ad-serving and analytics systems
- Conduct industry research for sales teams and prepare research reports for clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to derive data insights of Audiomack user base to better inform sales strategies
- Own all responsibilities related to booking, invoicing and accounts receivable recoupment related to sales campaigns
- Digital design experience
- Copyrighting experience (B2B)
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred (consumer-tech focus a plus)
- Experience with systems such as: Salesforce, DropBox, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Media Radar, Linkedin, SellerCrowd, Tiled, DocuSign and other sales software systems
- Demonstrated experience in preparation of sales decks, proposals and ad creatives
- Demonstrated experience problem solving and providing business insights and recommendations from data analysis with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented individual with strong communication skills who can work collaboratively across internal teams
- Strong interest in the music industry
How to Apply:
Please email resume + cover letter to email@example.com, including the position title in the subject line of your email
Audiomack Inc. provides and promotes Equal Opportunity Employment, compensation and other terms. These conditions are offered and promoted without unlawfully discriminating applicants, candidates or employees on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, Veteran/Military service or any other labor category protected by law.
To Further assist Audiomack and our growing professional relationships, the responsibilities described therein are subject to change.